Friday, March 30, 2012

Oregon Coast Gold Beach Vintage Cabins

Im Looking for vintage, 1950%26#39;s, cabins while traveling the coast of Oregon. I remember one that had a fireplace in what I thought was Gold Beach.





Anyone have any suggestions for great, vintage cabins in this area?



Oregon Coast Gold Beach Vintage Cabins


Irelands Cabins are in Gold Beach, but I don%26#39;t know whether they are 1950%26#39;s or if they have fireplaces.





We stayed at the Gold Beach Inn which is owned by the same people, and saw the cabins next door but didn%26#39;t get to look inside.



Oregon Coast Gold Beach Vintage Cabins


Thanks Angela, It turns out Irelands Rustoc Lodges are the cabins I saw on my last trip to the OR Coast and where I really wanted to stay! Thank You For Your Help!




Glad I could be of help

No comments:

Post a Comment