Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotels nearby Wonder Ballroom?

I%26#39;m coming down from Seattle for a show at the Wonder ballroom in December and i%26#39;m looking for a hotel in the area. I%26#39;m new to Seattle, and have never been through Portland. Young, with my bf, want somewhere hip but not a dump. Any suggestions???

Hotels nearby Wonder Ballroom?

Have a look at the Jupiter Hotel: http://www.jupiterhotel.com/. It%26#39;s over a mile from the Wonder ballroom, but the closest place I can think of that meets this old guy%26#39;s definition of ';hip';. Regardless of where you end up, you%26#39;ll probably want to drive to and from the Wonder (nothing decent close by), so if Jupiter doesn%26#39;t work out, I suggest looking more in the center of town. Or maybe something like Inn at Northrup Station in hip/trendy NW Portland: http://www.northrupstation.com/.

Hotels nearby Wonder Ballroom?

I haven%26#39;t stayed at the Jupiter hotel, but I have visited the Doug Fir Lounge, which is a part of the Jupiter. Definetly hip. Although I%26#39;ve heard that staying at the Jupiter can be noisy pretty late into the night-if you want a good nights sleep.

  • iis web server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment