Friday, March 30, 2012

Go Beavs!

7 - 0 with only two minutes gone in the first quarter! Blow-out????





Go Beavs!


20-7 at halftime. Let%26#39;s home the Beavs keep this momentum going!



Go Beavs!


Go Beavs!!!!




I finally got more cable, mostly to see game today on FSN. Son is here he is also watching Nebr-Colo game. He lived in Omaha close to 10 years. and was Husker fan before that.





back later when game over




OMG, what a nail biter!!! But the better team won, despite a couple of really bad calls:)





YAY BEAVS!!!




Wow! what a game. Hung in till very end. could have gone either way. who was that little short guy who won the game? the woman announcer was almost as tall. Enough to give him Groza Award again.





my grandson yelled yea when duck made 2 point conv I told him he could sleep outside tonight.




Phirl--That was Serna. He is an amazing kicker! LOL...I think your GS should sleep outside...without a tent;) My dad was at the game with his brother...who was Benny Beaver years ago.




I got dragged out of the house after the first quarter, and only caught snatches of the rest of the game when I could find a TV at Bridgeport. Poop! Hafta be glad about the final score, though. :-)




Had to leave the room during the final two minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment