Friday, March 30, 2012

Stoneridge Townhomes

Hello folks!

I have an opportunity to have my first anniversary at the Stoneridge Townhomes for a week through a timeshare.

Firstly, do you recommend this location? Second, should I stay at the Stoneridge Townhomes or at the Sunriver resort?

Thanks,

Joe

Stoneridge Townhomes

From what I remember they look very nice but they are right at the entrance to the Sunriver Resort area. They would be close to the village. You can get pretty far back in there with some rentals but at the Stoneridge you%26#39;d be relatively close to the Pool and Lodge including the Sage Spa.

Stoneridge Townhomes

We live just north of SunRiver in Bend, and have been to both. The townhomes are very nice have not been inside of them personally. I have been to and in the Resort and my ';guess'; is the town house might be a little more private and all.

The Village is small but interesting and there are lots of great things to do in Bend and also areas around Sun River to see no matter what the time of year.

We have lived here 20 years and love the beauty of the area and often for a day just wander around Sun River!

Either way you will have wonderful time.


YES!!! Definately go to the Stoneridge Townhomes!! I have never stayed there, but I toured one a couple of years ago and they are wonderful!!! I haven%26#39;t stayed at the resort either (we rent a house every time, but I%26#39;ve biked and walked around the property), but IMO, it seems overpriced. Sunriver is one of our favorite places to go! So much so that we are trying to decide whether to go to Sunriver this summer or go to Arizona in the fall!!! It is a hard decision and we haven%26#39;t finalized it yet.

One question, what company are you exchanging through with the timeshare? We belong to RCI, but what I understood is that it takes a long time to get Sunriver. How long did it take for you?

Have a wonderful 1st anniversary!! You will fall in love with Sunriver. If you bike and can take them, do (if you are going around summer time). They have 33 miles of paved biking trails. (if not, you can rent them).


I have not stayed in the Stoneridge Townhomes. I have stayed in over a dozen homes in SunRiver, as well as in the River Lodge 5 times. The River Lodge is more expensive, but definitely worth it. Not overpriced at all, IMO. Almost every home in the resort has bicyles to use, but I do not know about the townhomes. You may want to call and ask. It really is nice to go biking in the area, and if you are up for it head up to Benham Falls. We go to SunRiver several times a year and there is so much to do at the resort and nearby!


Sorry, I just realized my post was not very clear. The River Lodge is more expensive than the regular Lodge. I was not comparing the cost to rental homes, which vary greatly from inexpensive to very expensive.


I am trying to get the timeshare through RCI, but I%26#39;m also considering NeNastako Village up near Glacier Nat%26#39;l Park in Montana. However, I%26#39;m not sure the weather will be good enough to go that far north in late May...so, it%26#39;s looking like Stoneridge if we can get it.


I have stayed in one of Stoneridge%26#39;s townhomes. I must say we were very much impressed, we stayed for a week. There was 5 of us and we had the three bedroom. The kitchen is well stocked, the funishings were well thought out. It seems to be of the newer offerings in sunriver compared to most of the timeshares in the resort. I was beginning to list what the room has but I%26#39;ll just give these floor plans. stoneridgetownhomes.com/images/layout-3bed.g…

stoneridgetownhomes.com/images/layout-2bed.g…

The location is right across the resort shopping via a short walk. But via car, it takes several streets to get to (note: not to much traffic). Although we were close to the entrance of the resort, The noise from the highway was not noticeable from inside the home. We visited in Jan 2006. One very important aspect, check-in time is only for a few short hours so call and ask. When we arrived the unit was not ready yet, but the front desk asked for our cell phone number, and called us promptly once it was ready. I would definitely recommend Stoneridge to anyone staying in Sunriver.

  • leave a e mail address
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment