Friday, April 27, 2012

Help desperately needed

Some years ago I visited Bandon and enjoyed a dinner at a wonderful restaurant. Since I can%26#39;t remember the name of it, I%26#39;ve been having difficulties tracking it down. What I do remember is that it was situated very close to the sea, had you eating on the second floor (a narrow stair leading up to it), displayed black-and-white Helmut Newton photographs (I think) and had the menu written on a black board. The food was inspired by mediterranean cuisine and the place has a real genuine atmosphere. Nearby there was a cafe (which also had you eating on the second floor) where you could have a lovely traditional breakfast.

If somebody knows this place, please tell me the name of it! I%26#39;d be terribly grateful.

Malin

Help desperately needed

www.bandon.com/webfront/merchants/?catid=3

If you click on the names, there are photos of the insides of the restaurants..maybe this will help. :)

Help desperately needed

the answer is ';High Dock Bistro';

  • favorite shampoo hair conditioner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment