Thursday, April 26, 2012

oregon background pages are they reliable for travelers?

Wow. Alot of information there. It seems to be very well done. Is it something we can trust? It seems to cover what we are looking for except personal opinions and ideas.



oregon background pages are they reliable for travelers?


Not sure what you are looking at.



oregon background pages are they reliable for travelers?


Because of the less than ideal process by which they were developed, the simple answer is that some are, and some aren%26#39;t. Because of that fact, it%26#39;s probably just as efficient to ask your questions here on the forums.




Many people made Insider Pages and GoLists , having never been to any of the places that they wrote about.



I definitely think you should post here at the Forums if you have questions.




I did three insider pages a couple of months ago. at tripadvisor request. I did one on coast which you can look at





However they edited out all of my personal comments. So I haven%26#39;t even looked at them again til toady and have not mentioned to ayone, almost forgot about doing it.





My personal notes not all that wonderful but it makes stories a bit more personal.





I did it from north to south. If you read it and have any questions post them. I was about to post the whole thing here until we started talking about insider pages




I did a few insider pages, and a few goLists _ I still need to write a goList up for Seaside. The ones in Cannon Beach, Seaside and Astoria, seem to be OK. Some is a bit onesided but it is mostly point of view, and are still accurate. But good info is for sure left out of most of them.



As a local I leave out quite a bit of information... who wants tourist at all the great spots LOL.



But if you read some of my forum posts you will see very accurate information for Astoria especially.



If you have questions about CB north to Astoria ask me :)




If you have questions- this is all pretty much personal opinions by people who have been(hopefully) to these places. If you want the %26#39;official%26#39; Oregon travel web page put out by the travel board, try here. http://www.traveloregon.com/





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment