Thursday, April 26, 2012

where can i find a good city map?

I love travel with a small pocketsize map of the city I visit (my favorites are the Rand McNally Pop-Out maps). I also like to plan my sightseeing around visiting things that are close proximity to each other (either by walking or public transport). Is there a such map of Portland, either online or one I can actually purchase? I%26#39;d prefer a map that also showed Max Routes and neighborhood sections.





thanks!





roadt



where can i find a good city map?


Many shops and hotels have great tourist maps (complimentary). Usually they are by the registers in the shops, but if you don%26#39;t see one, just ask. I would bet your hotel would have it as well. It also has the MAX routes and such on it.



where can i find a good city map?


Are you AAA member? They have some good maps. One is called ';Portland About Town'; which is very good for downtown area





AAA Portland city map shows light rail but not bus lines





Tri-Met has a good map of their system with all bus lines and light rail. They have good on line site trimet.org





Any traveler to Oregon should pick up the free State of Oregon Highway map from ODOT. they are at most travel info centers.





Rand McNalley also has city maps.




http://portlandstreetcar.org/map.php





Repeating what has been said :) --the hotels , Starbucks, every store, has maps ...



Above is the online map, it is very useful for use before you get here too..Also pova.com might have some maps on their site.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment