Friday, April 27, 2012

How to Get To Klamath Falls From Portland, Oregon (IntlAirp)

Hi, im flying into oregon on Aug 10h arriving at 10:45 pm, how do i get to klamath falls? id be willing to take bus, train, because my funds are limited i cannot go by plane since i saw some of the prices in the 300$ range, and im already spending in the thousands since my initial departure is from Managua, NIcaragua, Central America...please let me know



How to Get To Klamath Falls From Portland, Oregon (IntlAirp)


Hi Aceman..until one of our locals posts , I looked into the bus for you..Here is something I found out..not much but the bus station is right here in the Pearl District in Portland and the Amtrac station is too..Hope this helps..





[[ Klamath Falls is approximately 275 miles SE of Portland and 430 miles North of San Francisco. Klamath Falls International Airport is serviced by the Horizon Airlines. There are bus lines and Amtrak services also available.]]



How to Get To Klamath Falls From Portland, Oregon (IntlAirp)


Amtrak runs from Portland to K Falls, once per day. I have taken it a few times. fairly direct service, no layovers, but it sometimes not on time





I am fairly sure greyhound dropped PDX to K Falls bus, but you can get there on bus with a 5 hour layover in Medford. I think.





I do not know fares, but you can find them. Amtrak has good website, not sure greyhound does


  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment