Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ocean View form the 2nd floor of the Hallmark Hotel?

Hello everyone, we are booked at the hallmark at the end of August and we are taking our black lab and they told us we had to be on th e bottom floors...my question is with paying around 160.00 a night we want to be able to see the ocean. I have heard on the bottom floors you have a view of bushes which would not be good for us. It will be my husband and three children and the dog. So my question is this how is the view from the lower floors and how is the walk down to the beach? Is there any other hotels that I should check out that are better? Thanks for all the help and advice!

Ocean View form the 2nd floor of the Hallmark Hotel?

I%26#39;ve stayed there, nice place but you look out across a parking lot to the ocean - no matter what room you have if I remember correctly. Given the complexity and size of your group and the dog, I%26#39;d contact the Cannon Beach Chamber of Commerce and inquire, it will save you much time. Good Luck!

Ocean View form the 2nd floor of the Hallmark Hotel?

I%26#39;m sorry, I didn%26#39;t say before but, we are going to be staying in Newport not Cannon Beach at the Hallmark Resort. I know they have 2 properties.....sorry about the confusion.


Smile. I%26#39;d rely on other local experts, but I think it%26#39;s on the beach. I%26#39;d check with Newport C of C, still, re: size of your group and the dog. Newport is a neat town, including Old Town on the water, good things for the kids to see and do there, plus the Nye Hotel area.


Just stayed at the Hallmark with my dog. Had the bottom floor room which you will get too. Yes, there are bushes in front of you but you can still see the ocean from the breakers out. You can walk down to the beach via stairs and paths. Not too strenuous. Didn%26#39;t really care for the Hallmark. Kids running back and forth overhead for hours finally ending at 10:30 when I banged on the ceiling (couldn%26#39;t get the front desk by phone for some reason). Stayed here because trip was last minute and we had our dog. Wasn%26#39;t all that impressed with other lodgings around town as we toured about to see what else might be available in the future. i liked the location of the BW Agate Beach better but didn%26#39;t go in to check it out. There were some condos that looked really nice near there but never saw them listed on internet anywhere, or maybe they didn%26#39;t take dogs, can%26#39;t remember. I didn%26#39;t feel Hallmark worth the 160 rate, but you can get away with more if your%26#39;e oceanfront.

  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment